This one fixes yet another desync that Fleet and Tssbackus were the sole folks to be able to find. Turns out you had to save your game under just the right circumstances in the middle of a big battle to get this one, which not many people presumably do, hence the rarity.
This release also includes some stronger desync detection methods based on a simple hash method on the clients and host, to make desyncs quicker to find and easier to reproduce. Hopefully that was the last desync for a while, though!
And lastly, this sharply nerfs the health of a lot of the spire core shield generators that the AI has, which I'm sure many people will be quite happy about. Enjoy!
This is a standard update that you can download through the
in-game updater itself, if you already have 4.000 or later. When you
launch the game, you'll see the notice of the update having been found
if you're connected to the Internet at the time. If you don't have 4.000 or later, you can download that here.
- AI War LotS Review on Indie Game Reviewer
- A Valley Without Wind: First Public Release Now Be...
- Pantai Soka
- Dev-corner: 48-hour Reddit Game Jam Postmortem
- AI War Beta 5.009, "Desync II: The Resyncing," Rel...
- A Valley Without Wind: Interiors, Lighting, Crafti...
- Tiny game: Stop the Zombies!
- AI War Beta 5.008, "Bad Robot, No Cookie," Release...
- AI War Beta 5.007, "Zombies Are For Eating My Neig...
- AI War Beta 5.006, "Raiders Of The Lost Desync," R...
- Dev-corner: Making unlicensed fan games -- why you...
- Dev-corner: Bart K. explains (and rants about) C/C...
- AI War Review on i-luv-games.com
- Dev-corner: Primer to texture creation
- Monument Bajra Sandhi
- 12 Misteri Dunia Belum Terkuak
- Pelecing kangkung dari pulau Lombok
- Pantai Kuta (Bali)
- Xonotic Player Interviews
- Sintel The Game mini-update
- AI War Beta 5.005, "The Balancer," Released!
- AI War Beta 5.004, "The RAMinator," Released!
- Red Eclipse 1.0
- Pantai Padang Bai ( Bali )
- Spaced Out - Vega Strike and Pioneer betas plus Mu...
- Reddit Game Jam 06 (March 25 to 27)
- 10 Stadium Terbesar Di Dunia
- Holy Crap! M.A.R.S. 0.7.0!
- SDL job offer, open art funding opportunities, tin...
- News from 0 A.D.
- icculus @ Flourish! 2011: Gaming and Linux - also ...
- FPS release weekend?
- Ryzom now nearly free to play
- Besiege - 3D RTS (Java/Ardor 3D)
- ManicDigger & ArdorCraft - Open Source Minecraft-l...
- PyWeek 12 is upon us! - Also: Python Game Book wik...
- AI War Beta 5.003 Released!
- Blender Game Engine Air race
- OpenDungeons: Huge Progress
- Desa Batubulan
- as3sfxr-b: evil (flash) sound machine
- Denpasar City
- AVWW: Energy Lance Spell, Multiplayer Benchmark, M...
- FLARE leaping forward to 0.11 .. and problems with...
- Mapping for Purity
- Maratis - Simple 3D Game Editor
- Terrain Editing in WorldForge
- Techne, Aviation & Airrace slash community-funded ...
- Inside a Star-Filled Sky (Public Domain For-Pay) +...
- ▼ March (50)
- ► 2010 (302)
- ► 2009 (209)
- ► 2008 (156)