This release fixes a single logic issue which some players had been running into
thanks to the Steam Summer Camp achievement for Tidalis. Essentially,
if you won a game board with a combo, then it would not score that combo
or give you achievements, because by definition it was waiting around
half a second to score combos to make sure that they were really done.
That logic makes perfect sense during actual gameplay, but when a game
over (victory or loss) is reached it can easily be assumed that the
combo is definitely done! So that's what the game now does. Enjoy!
This is a standard update that you can download through the
in-game updater itself, if you already have 1.000 or later. When you
launch the game, you'll see the notice of the update having been found
if you're connected to the Internet at the time. If you don't have 1.000 or later, you can download that here.
- Double Trouble
- SuperTuxKart 0.7.2: Add-on manager release
- NOLF2 source released but to what end
- AI War Beta 5.012, "Efficient Invincibility," Rele...
- Arcen Games on The Grey Area Podcast
- RIOT Game Coding Competition
- Sifat Cewek Berdasarkan Warna Favorit
- Cara Selingkuh Paling Aman
- Tips Jitu PDKT sama Cewe
- HTML5 2D Game/Engine crowdfunding: Time Hammer
- Flare 0.14 Characters, Quests and HD video
- Shadow Harvest Phantom Ops SKIDROW Full PC Game
- Winter Sports 2011 - PROPHET
- Fubuntu 14.10
- Windows XP SP3 Pirated Edition
- Windows XP XC Excellent 2011 Terbaru v.2.2 (SP3)
- Tidalis Beta 1.017: Improvements To Combo Scoring ...
- Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows PC GAME
- Download Avatar: The Last Airbender RIP (PC Game)
- SoulCalibur Game PC (PC/Full/Eng)
- Free Download Naruto Shippuden Gekitou Ninja Taise...
- Warzone2100 art revolution project
- Script Blocks: 3d visual programming(?)
- Update On Children Of Neinzul Donations For Child'...
- Callie: 3D Action
- Game Racing Juiced RIP (314 MB)
- Game Enter The Matrix RIP (263 MB)
- Free Download MOUNTAIN BIKE ANDRENALINE [ PC ]
- Transformers: The Game RIP (206 MB)
- Some random news from our forums etc
- ▼ July (30)
- ► 2010 (302)
- ► 2009 (209)
- ► 2008 (156)