Not sure how recent this news is, but the website of the SpringRTS based FOSS RTS Zero-K states that their online campaign metagame PlanetWars is now in BETA.
This is a screenshot of the webbased planet overview, which shows how well you (and your clan-mates) are progressing in taking over the galaxy.
Game-play of Zero-K does not change much with this game-mode, but it puts each game into a greater perspective so to say ;) But check out their own description of what PlanetWars is here.
- Zero-K PlanetWars meta game
- OpenDungeons 0.4.8
- Naev 0.5 beta
- AKU BERADA KEMBALI
- Vertigo Beta
- 12 tips cara berkenalan dengan cwe
- Bali Bird Park
- Humble Indie Bundle's Source Releases
- Panda Engine Book, Blendswap Upgrade, Avoision Ad
- AI War Expansions Reviewed on Big Download
- STK 0.7.1, CC to OF, SaRII 2.2.0,jCRPG, CC TXT, OS...
- A Valley Without Wind: Weather, Characters and Mon...
- Maquetta, IBM's open source WYSIWYG HTML-5 editor
- AI War Beta 5.010, "Blade Shield," Released!
- Garuda Wisnu Kencana
- Nikki and the Robots
- Pura Tirta Empul
- SDL.License = "zlib"; SDL.License != "LGPL"; TRUE
- icculus' "Gaming on Linux" (adjusted for open sour...
- Myst Online Finally goes Open Source
- Update On Children Of Neinzul Donations For Child'...
- Pantai Lovina
- Search and Rescue I 1.3.0 and SaR II 2.0.0
- Pulaki & Pura Pulaki
- Pura Goa Gajah
- Pura Goa lawah
- Stunt Rally 1.1
- Taman Gajah Taro
- Danau Batur
- Free Gamer = Freeware Gamer
- ▼ April (32)
- ► 2010 (302)
- ► 2009 (209)
- ► 2008 (156)