fixes some of the balance issues with the blade spawners in the hands of the AI in particular. It also brute-force fixes older savegames, which should be a welcome relief to those affected. Enjoy!
This is a standard update that you can download through the
in-game updater itself, if you already have 4.000 or later. When you
launch the game, you'll see the notice of the update having been found
if you're connected to the Internet at the time. If you don't have 4.000 or later, you can download that here.
- Zero-K PlanetWars meta game
- OpenDungeons 0.4.8
- Naev 0.5 beta
- AKU BERADA KEMBALI
- Vertigo Beta
- 12 tips cara berkenalan dengan cwe
- Bali Bird Park
- Humble Indie Bundle's Source Releases
- Panda Engine Book, Blendswap Upgrade, Avoision Ad
- AI War Expansions Reviewed on Big Download
- STK 0.7.1, CC to OF, SaRII 2.2.0,jCRPG, CC TXT, OS...
- A Valley Without Wind: Weather, Characters and Mon...
- Maquetta, IBM's open source WYSIWYG HTML-5 editor
- AI War Beta 5.010, "Blade Shield," Released!
- Garuda Wisnu Kencana
- Nikki and the Robots
- Pura Tirta Empul
- SDL.License = "zlib"; SDL.License != "LGPL"; TRUE
- icculus' "Gaming on Linux" (adjusted for open sour...
- Myst Online Finally goes Open Source
- Update On Children Of Neinzul Donations For Child'...
- Pantai Lovina
- Search and Rescue I 1.3.0 and SaR II 2.0.0
- Pulaki & Pura Pulaki
- Pura Goa Gajah
- Pura Goa lawah
- Stunt Rally 1.1
- Taman Gajah Taro
- Danau Batur
- Free Gamer = Freeware Gamer
- ▼ April (32)
- ► 2010 (302)
- ► 2009 (209)
- ► 2008 (156)