This one has been a couple of days in the making, and the release notes are still pretty short even so, but it's been a busy few days for sure! Keith has been hard at work on the multiplayer stuff, and that's coming along well although it's still an uphill thing.
For my part I've mostly been working on the intro mission, both in terms of the framework for it, and the actual implementation of the mission itself. A very foreshortened version of the intro mission is now in place for when you start a new world; it gives you three screens that you have to get past before getting to the settlement.
Those three screens themselves are pretty much what I'd consider "final pending feedback," but there's intended to be a lot more to the intro mission than just that. And the actual first-settlement logic still needs some updates, too. But it's getting there!
My favorite things about the intro mission thus far are: 1) the epitaphs, which I think is a really fun and thematically-appropriate way to give hints to new players about how to get through the mission; and 2) the fact that the very very start of the mission reminds me a little bit of the starting area of the original Metroid game. You have to really look to see it, and maybe it's just me, but I get that same general vibe from the start of this game now, which I'm really pleased about.
There's also a lot of new back-up related features in this one. Now backing up your worlds doesn't have to be a manual-in-the-OS process. The game asks you if you want to do a backup before you load any world (and you can turn that prompt off if it bugs you). And there's an option for manually backing up a world folder any time you please.
In the last few versions there's been a few crashes, mainly out of memory crashes, experienced by a few players. I strongly suspect that has to do with the way that the audio playback was altered in 0.531. Well, as of this version, the audio playback has been altered completely, and now uses a method of playback that will use vastly less disk I/O, that will use a bit less memory, and which should solve the crashes if that's really what they were caused by.
Oh, and I finally got rid of those ice age vent pipes that everyone hated, and replaced them with some more-attractive icicles. More to come most likely on Monday. Enjoy!
This is a standard update that you can download through the
in-game updater itself, if you already have 0.500 or later. When you
launch the game, you'll see the notice of the update having been found
if you're connected to the Internet at the time. If you don't have 0.500 or later, you can download that here.
- 3 Idiots (2009) dvd RIP PC Full Movie
- Armored (2009) Hindi Dubbed Blue-Ray Rip Full Movi...
- Hop (2011) Hindi Dubbed Blue-Ray Rip Full Movie
- Deja Vu (2006) Hindi Dubbed DVDRip Full Movie
- Angry Birds Cracked Complete Seasons (2011)
- AVWW Beta 0.535, "Audio Epitaph," Released!
- Its a Kind of Funny Story (2010) Hindi Dubbed Blue...
- Real Steel (2011) English | TS Rip
- X-Men First Class (2011) Hindi Dubbed Blue-Ray Rip...
- Wrong Turn 4 : Bloody Beginnings (2011)
- Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows - Part II (20...
- Xotic (2011)
- Resident Evil: Afterlife (2010)
- American Pie 8 Plays golf: Hole In One (2010) DVDR...
- Download Game Samurai Warriors 2
- Plants vs Zombies
- Angry Birds
- CTR (Crash Team Racing)
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Power Of Chaos Yugi The Destiny
- Multitouch RTS gaming
- AntiVir Personal 184.108.40.2065 (TERBARU)
- Abon Nangka Muda
- Abon Jantung Pisang
- Abon ikan
- Bakso Goreng
- Kerupuk Udang
- Dasar-Dasar Fisioterapi pada Cedera Olahraga
- AVWW Beta 0.534, "Settlements Ahoy," Released!
- AVWW Beta 0.533, "Rockslide and Meteor Shower," Re...
- AVWW Beta 0.532, "Bugfix Collection," Released!
- AVWW Beta 0.531, "Glyph Transplants and Abandoned ...
- AVWW Beta 0.530, "EXP Containers and Map Editor Ex...
- Nero Multimedia Suite 11 Full Patch Serial
- Windows 8 Build 8102 Developer Preview
- AVWW Beta 0.529, "The Awful Truth About Fairies," ...
- AVWW Beta 0.528, "The Overlord Experience," Releas...
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 (PC / 2011 / RELOADED)
- AVWW Beta 0.527, "Greater Teleport and Lightning R...
- Sate Lilit (Bali)
- AVWW Beta 0.526, "Telegraphing Crates," Released!
- New Interviews, Previews, and LP Videos
- A Garden of colorful projects
- AVWW Beta 0.525, "Rushing Minis," Released!
- Double 0.7.4: Pingus and M.A.R.S.
- AVWW Beta 0.524, "Lieutenant Battle Rock," Release...
- AVWW Beta 0.523, "Miniatures and Health/MP Drops,"...
- AVWW Beta 0.522, "Shadow Pathing," Released!
- New AI War Reviews and LP Videos
- Ren'Py Visual Novels
- AVWW Beta 0.521, "Storm Dash," Released!
- AVWW Beta 0.520, "Shields Up!" Released!
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2009 (Full Rip/1GB)
- Winning Eleven Pro Evolution Soccer 2007 (PC Rip/3...
- Autodesk AutoCAD 2012 Full With Keygen
- Avira Premium Security Suite License Until March 2...
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2012 | PES 2012 Full + Patch
- AVWW Beta 0.519, "Mysterious Pylons," Released!
- Windows XP 4 Snorgared Professional [MediaFire]
- Membuat Software PORTABLE dengan WinRAR
- AVWW Beta 0.518, "Eagle Tiers," Released!
- AI War Beta 5.019 (Minor Bugfix) Released!
- AVWW Beta 0.517, "Primary Inversion," Released!
- AVWW Betas 0.515-0516, "It's All Relative," Releas...
- Ayu Tingting_Alamat Palsu
- Games (Pencucian Otak) yang harus di waspadai
- AVWW Beta 0.513-0514, "Previously Pernicious Parti...
- GunFu Deadlands 1.01: Performance Up!
- AVWW Beta: Week One At A Glance
- AVWW Beta 0.512, "Watertight Settlements," Release...
- More Early A Valley Without Wind Coverage
- Summer Shorts #3
- ▼ October (72)
- ► 2010 (302)
- ► 2009 (209)
- ► 2008 (156)